The eGRAB API allows 3rd parties to utilise all of our RFID intelligence by porting the data from their current inventory management system into the eGRAB app.
Plug & Play RFID
With no painful software migration
- Our API uses standard HTTP REST architecture and enables third party developers to manage their products, stores and inventory by sending and receiving data in JSON format.
- We use the OAuth 2.0 protocol to authenticate submissions.
- Our documentation is interactive and powered by Swagger, allowing developers to test the API in real-time with their own data.
We believe that RFID should be accessible to everyone and that’s why we took the step to develop a tool that made adding RFID to your current infrastructure a much simpler process. To enquire about access to our API please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sync existing inventory data with eGRAB
- Any number of data points can be synced.
- eGRAB will in turn interrogate the RFID tags to report and return all required information.
- All eGRAB features available.
- Applicable to any market sector.
- Compatible with iOS, Windows & Android.