Products that speak, but are you listening?
Want better retail display intelligence? eGRAB expertly uses RFID technology to acquire critical inventory insights generated from in-store product engagement. These insights help to better understand the behaviour of consumers and how to merchandise for maximum impact.
Use RFID to trigger digital content
eGRAB Media turns on shelf inventory into an extension of your sales team. Using RFID, the platform digitises in-store product browsing and creates opportunities for cross and up selling based on item the consumer is holding. Behind the scenes it collects vital data on how items are interacted with by customers.
Unlike BlueTooth or NFC, RFID doesn’t require additional consumer technology to function. With RFID, the valued added experience becomes embedded into the shopping journey as part of everyday merchandise interactions.
- Collect passive data on consumer interactions
- Use RFID enabled kiosks to recommend other products
- Use the same tags across inventory, consumer engagement and security
- Help retail staff become more knowledgeable about stock features
- Give consumers instant access to related products
- Use eGRAB’s built in template manager to control your content
Real-time Shop Floor Feedback
eGRAB Media lets retailers obtain vital statistics on the impact of their inventory throughout the store. By generating statistics in real-time it significantly increases the reaction time to negative changes in sales patterns.
Using RFID to track inventory performance means that we can offer previously inaccessible insight into shopper behaviour; such as
- How many times an item of stock is picked up
- What are the most popular items or categories in store
- What are the potential price / colour / store location sensitivities.
Install In 4 Easy Steps
Fit your retail display with an eGRAB RFID reader and antenna configuration to suit your product selection.
Run eGRAB in Display Mode if linking up to digital signage.
RFID tagged products placed on the smart display automatically sync to the smart shelf and begin transmitting analytics to the cloud.
When a customer interacts with an RFID tagged item then any associated digital signage content will trigger, creating a point of interest advertising opportunity. (system configurable to trigger content upon removal of items or placement in an RFID zone).
DESIGN YOUR CONTENT, PUBLISH TO STORE, KEEP YOUR IN-STORE EXPERIENCE FRESH
eGRAB contains a powerful digital publishing tool that allows brands to quickly and easily create beautiful digital signage schemes for in-store distribution, linking the entire experience to RFID enabled products for effortless consumer engagement.
eGRAB has the scope to drag and drop a huge array of graphical, video, audio, text and hyperlinked content into digital signage templates with animation, time delays and campaign scheduling all part of the design tool kit.
Publish To Store
Digital Signage and Inventory Management Combined
Simply upload your content, arrange your layout and assign your designs to individual products, groups of products or a time defined in-store campaign. Check the performance of your campaigns using the eGRAB reports tool that records inventory traffic on your smart displays giving you better insight into the success of your merchandising strategies..
Create. Merchandise. Synchronise. Analyse.
HOW TO BUY
In order to use eGRAB you will need the following
- Master License Key (one off cost per location)
- eGRAB subscription (monthly, quarterly or annual options are available)
- If using RFID you will need RFID labels, an RFID printer and the handheld RFID scanner for basic inventory use as well as any RFID hardware needed for your eGRAB MEDIA installation
Enquire using the form provided for pricing on an eGRAB package that will work for your business.